Pulse Oximeter ( Navy Blue )
Pulse oximeteris a non-invasive, painless, and reliable way to measure oxygen saturation level or the oxygen levels in your blood. It can quickly detect even minor changes in oxygen is being carried to the edges furthest from the heart, including the legs and the arms. The purpose of Pulse oximeter is to check the oxygen levels in your body.
- Using to monitor the health of individuals with any type of condition that can affect blood oxygen levels.
- Using to check the health of a person with any complaint that affects blood oxygen levels, such as heart attack, Anemia, Asthma, Heart failure.
- Measures fast and accurate pulse rate SpO2 blood oxygen saturation of principal hemoglobin levels.
- To determining accurately your SpO2 blood oxygen saturation levels.
- Having a large digital LED display can clearly see and read the results, can read in multiple directions.
- Allowing you to see your results in any direction pulse strength, pulse rate, bar graph, SpO2 level, and battery level.
- The one-button operation design creates an oxygen saturation monitor simple, accurate, and convenient to use.
- Having a photoelectric fingertip sensor, then the screen will display the accurate result clearly.
- Supporting low power consumption.