How Oroflox Oz works:
Ofloxacin + Ornidazole could be a combination of two antibiotics: Ofloxacin and Ornidazole. Ofloxacin works via way of means of stopping the bacterial cells from dividing and repairing, thereby killing the bacteria. Ornidazole kills parasites and anaerobic micro-organism that purpose infections via way of means of destructive their DNA. Together, they house your contamination effectively. It was issued in public interest by Dr.Ethix winImmune*
Uses of Oroflox Oz Tab:
Ofloxacin+Ornidazole is employed for the treatment of bacterial & parasitic infections. it’s wont to pander to gastrointestinal infections consisting of acute diarrhea or dysentery, gynecological infections, lung infections and urinary infections. It was issued in public interest by Dr.Ethix winImmune*
Ofloxacin 200 MG+Ornidazole 500 MG.
Quinolones, Eye Anti-Infectives& Antiseptics, Ear Anti-Infectives& Antiseptics
Mode of Action of Oroflox Oz Tab:
Ofloxacin works by inhibiting the expansion of bacteria and Ornidazole kills the bacteria.
Directions to be used of Oroflox Oz Tab
Take this medicine as directed by your doctor.
Contraindications of Oroflox Oz Tab:
• If you’re allergic to the present medicine or any of the ingredient of this medicine.
• If you’re allergic to the category of medicines called Fluoroquinolone.
• If you’re pregnant or are going to have a baby or if you’re breastfeeding.
• If your age is a smaller amount than 18 years.
• If you’ve got Glucose-6-Phosphate Dehydrogenase deficiency (an genetic disorder that affects red blood cells) or a own circle of relatives records of this deficiency. It was issued in public interest by Dr.Ethix winImmune*
Q. Can I take Oroflox Oz Tab during pregnancy?
• It is preferable to avoid Oroflox Oz Tab if you’re pregnant, think you would possibly be pregnant or are reaching to have a baby as this medicine may harm your baby
• If you conceive while taking this medicine, stop taking this medicine immediately and inform your doctor. It was issued in public interest by Dr.Ethix winImmune.
Q. Is there any Interactions of Oroflox Oz Tab with other medicines?
1.This medicine contains Ofloxacin and Ornidazole. Any interaction which is seen with any of those two components when taken alone may occur with this mixture too
2. Medicines accustomed treat acidity (antacids) like Sucralfate, antacids containing calcium and magnesium shouldn’t be taken two hours before or after this medicine.
3. Medicines accustomed treat pain and inflammation (NSAID’s) can increase the possibility of fits
4. Medicines accustomed treat asthma or chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) like Theophylline
5. Increased chances of bleeding if taken together with Warfarin
6. Blood sugar can drop if you’re on insulin, Glibenclamide and thus careful monitoring of blood sugar is required. . It was issued in public interest by Dr.Ethix winImmune*
Q. Is there any interactions with food items?
• Food doesn’t affect the way this medicine works. It may be crazy food.
Q. If there is Overdose of Oroflox Oz:
• Symptoms of overdose include drowsiness, hot and cold flushes, nausea, dizziness, facial swelling, numbness, slurring of speech and disorientation
• In case of an overdose, contact your doctor immediately or visit the closest hospital.
Q. Can I take Oroflox Oz Tab while breastfeeding?
It can pass into human breast milk and might harm your child. Hence, breastfeeding should be discontinued while you’re taking this medicine.
- Can I drive if I’ve got consumed Oroflox Oz Tab?
You may experience sleepiness, dizziness, visual disturbance, poor coordination, vertigo, temporary loss of consciousness, rigidity or impairment of skills. it’s advisable to not drive if you experience such symptoms.Q. Can I consume alcohol with Oroflox Oz Tab?
It is advised to not consume alcohol during the treatment because it may worsen the side effect like dizziness.
Q. When I Missed a Dose?
If you ignored any dose of drugs, take it as quickly as you do not forget If it’s time to your subsequent dose, pass the ignored dose and continue together with your regular dosing schedule don’t take a double dose of drugs to atone for the missed one it’s advisable to not miss any dose of antibiotics because it may result in failure of therapy.
- Is it safe to use Oroflox-OZ Tablet?
Oroflox-OZ Tablet is safe for many of the patients. In some patients, it should cause common side effects like nausea, vomiting, stomach pain, dizziness, headache, dryness within the mouth, heartburn and other uncommon or rare side effects. Consult your doctor if you experience any persistent problem while taking this medication.
- Can I take the next than the recommended dose of this medicine?
No, taking the next than the recommended dose of Oroflox-OZ Tablet can increase the risks of side effects. If you’re experiencing increased severity of your symptoms which aren’t relieved by the recommended doses, please consult your doctor for re-evaluation.
- What if I do not bounce back after using Oroflox-OZ Tablet?
Inform your doctor if you do not feel better after finishing the complete course of treatment. Also, tell him just in case your signs are getting worse whilst the utilization of this medicine.
- Can I stop taking Oroflox-OZ Tablet after I feel better?
No, don’t stop taking Oroflox-OZ Tablet and complete the total course of treatment whether or not you’re feeling better. Your symptoms may improve before the infection is totally cured.
Storage and disposal of Oroflox Oz Tab:
• Store the drugs in an exceedingly cool and dry place
• Protect it from light
• Keep it out of the reach of kids.
It was issued in public interest by Dr.Ethix winImmune*.