Overview of the product:
Nimpact –P tablets is the Non- steroidal anti- inflammatory drug (NSAIDs). It is a selective COX-2 mediated prostaglandin inhibitor with analgesic and antipyretic action.Nimpact –P tablets was used to relieve pain and it was used in pain conditions like headache,migrane, muscle pain, dental pain, spondylitis, painful menstruation and rheumatoid arthritis.
Active pharmaceutical ingredients in Nimpact-P tablets:
Mode of action of Paracetamol in Nimpact – P tablet:
It is a pain reliever mainly used in inflammatory conditions associated with joint disorders like arthritis and rheumatoid arthritis, post operative conditions etc., Paracetamol it seems to work by inhibiting chemical messengers in the brain that tells us pain. It also known as Acetaminophen. Paracetamol typically used for mild to moderate pain. It often sold in combination with other medicines. Major action of paracetamol is to reduce fever by inhibiting neurotransmitters which regulated body temperature in hypothalamus of brain.
Indication of Nimpact –P tablet:
- Back ache, Migraine, headache,
- Menstrual pains, toothache,cold and flu,
- Acute pains, symptomatic treatment of Osteoarthritis and primary dysmenorrhoea in adolascents (above 12 yrs ) old.
Common side effects of Nimpact –P tablet:
Interactions with other medicines:
There are some Drug-Drug interactions with Nimsulide:
Nimuselide+Furosemide: Nimuselide decreases the oral bioavailability of furosemide.
Nimuselide+Glibenclamide: Based on previous clinical studies Nimuselide may increase the hypoglycemic effect of Glibenclamide.
- Hypersensitiviy to NSAIDs
- Breast feeding
- Kidney impairments.
- Can Nimpact –P tablet be given to children?
It may be prescribed by the medical practitioner if there is pain or fever.
Do not need to give to children before vaccination.In case of the high body temperature you can give paracetamol to reduce the temperature. Prescription for paracetamol is required for infants younger than 1 month old.
- Is it safe to drink alcohol while taking Nimpact-P tablet?
It is unlikely to be harmful.
- What if accidentally take an extra dose?
If someone taken more than prescribed doses and have symptoms call (000) or seek advice immediately.
- Is Nimpact –P tablet is safe in pregnancy and breast feeding?
No, Nimpact –p is not safe for pregnant women especially in last 3 months.However,there is a chance of renal failure in new born babies and it should not be not taken by lactation mother.
- Is Nimpact-P tablet safe in Asthma?
Yes, it is safe to take Nimpact by asthma patients only after prescribed by registered medical practitioner/physician.However, it is important to inform to tell your doctor about your medical history.
There is unlikely to affect your driving.
- Are there any Food interactions?
No, there is no food interactions with Nimpact –P tablet.
How to use Nimuselide?
Take it with food or milk in order o prevent stomach upset.Use the dose and duration as per doctor prescription.
How should store these tablets?
- Store the tablets in closed air tight containers, keep it at room temperature (25-300 C ).
- Keep away from moisture and protect it from sunlight.
- Check the expiry dates when you store and keep away from children. It was issued in public interest by Dr.Ethix winImmune*
Directions to use:
Take it with sufficient amount of water preferably do not chew or crush the tablets.
Dr. Ethix Nimpact-P tablets should be taken only under prescription by Registered medical practitioner. It was issued in public interest by Dr.Ethix winImmune*