What is the role of ferrous ascorbate in IroNext Iron Syrup 200 ml?
IroNext Iron Syrup 200 ml is an iron supplement used to treat or prevent low blood levels of iron (e.g., for anemia or during pregnancy). Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) improves the absorption of iron from the stomach.
What is Methylcobalamin in IroNext 200 ml?
Vitamin B12 is the common name for a nutrient known scientifically as methylcobalamin. IroNext 200 ml with B12 is a supplement to treat certain anemia. Vitamin B12 in IroNext 200 ml plays an important role in helping the body make red blood cells.
What are the Health Benefits of Vitamin B12 in IroNext 200 ml?
- Helps With Red Blood Cell Formation and Anemia Prevention.
- Prevent Major Birth Defects.
- Can Support Bone Health and Prevent Osteoporosis.
- Reduce our risk of Macular Degeneration.
- Improve Mood and Symptoms of Depression.
- Can Benefit our Brain by Preventing the Loss of Neurons.
- Give us an Energy Boost.
Health benefits of vitamins and minerals in Iron Syrup?
- IroNext Syrup 200 ml is a combination of calcium, vitamin D, vitamin K, magnesium, and phosphorus that protects your bones against fractures.
- Prevents birth defects. Taking IroNext Syrup 200 ml with folic acid early in pregnancy helps prevent brain and spinal birth defects in offspring.
- Taking IroNext Syrup 200 ml will give healthy teeth.
Ferrous Ascorbate with Methylcobalamin, Vitamins & minerals