Delivery and Returns Policy
RETURN MEANS AN ACTION OF GIVING BACK THE PRODUCT ORDERED AT THE MEDZONE PORTAL BY THE CONSUMER. THE FOLLOWING SITUATIONS MAY ARISE WHICH MAY CAUSE THE ACTION OF RETURN OF PRODUCT: PRODUCT(S) DELIVERED DO NOT MATCH YOUR ORDER. PRODUCT(S) DELIVERED ARE PAST OR NEAR TO ITS EXPIRY DATE (PRODUCTS WITH AN EXPIRY DATE OF LESS THAN 70 DAYS SHALL BE CONSIDERED AS NEAR EXPIRY). PRODUCT(S) DELIVERED WERE DAMAGED IN TRANSIT (DO NOT ACCEPT ANY PRODUCT WHICH HAS A TAMPERED SEAL).
IF THE PRODUCT THAT YOU HAVE RECEIVED IS DAMAGED, THEN DO NOT ACCEPT THE DELIVERY OF THAT PRODUCT. IF AFTER OPENING THE PACKAGE YOU DISCOVER THAT THE PRODUCT IS DAMAGED, THE SAME MAY BE RETURNED FOR A REFUND. PLEASE NOTE THAT WE CANNOT PROMISE A REPLACEMENT FOR ALL PRODUCTS AS IT WILL DEPEND ON THE AVAILABILITY OF THE PARTICULAR PRODUCT, IN SUCH CASES WE WILL OFFER A REFUND.
1. In the aforesaid unlikely situations, if there is something wrong with the order, we’d be happy to assist and resolve your concern. You may raise a Return request with our customer care within 02 (two) days from the delivery of the product. medzone reserves the right to cancel the Return request, if the customer reaches out to medzone after 2 days of delivery. Upon receiving your Return/Refund request, medzone shall verify the authenticity and the nature of the request. If medzone finds that the request is genuine, it will initiate the Return and Refund process. medzone shall process the refund only once it has received the confirmation from the vendor concerned in respect of the contents of the product relating to that refund. In the event of frivolous and unjustified complaints regarding the quality and content of the products, medzone reserves the right to pursue necessary legal actions against you and you will be solely liable for all costs incurred by medzone in this regard.
The returns are subject to the below conditions:-
1. Any wrong ordering of product doesn’t qualify for Return; Batch number of the product being returned should match as mentioned on the invoice; Return requests arising due to change in prescription do not qualify for Return; Product being returned should only be in their original manufacturer’s packaging i.e. with original price tags, labels, bar-code and invoice; and Partially consumed strips or products do not qualify for Return, only fully unopened strips or products can be returned. Category of Non-Returnable Product:Certain categories of products marked as non- returnable on the product page, will not qualify for the Return as per medzone Return policy. The details of the non- returnable products are mentioned below:
|Categories||Type of Products|
|Baby Care||Bottle Nipples, Breast Nipple Care, Breast Pumps, Diapers, Ear Syringes, Nappy, Wet Reminder, Wipes and Wipe Warmers.|
|Food and Nutrition||Health Drinks, Health Supplements.|
|Healthcare Devices||Glucometer Lancet/Strip, Healthcare Devices and Kits, Surgical, Health Monitors.|
|Sexual Wellness||Condoms, Fertility Kit/Supplement, Lubricants, Pregnancy Kits.|
|Temperature Controlled and Speciality Medicines||Vials, Injections, Vaccines, Penfills and any other Product, requiring cold storage, or medicines that fall under the category of speciality medicines.|
2. RETURN PROCESS:
For Return intimation, please visit www.medzone.org or alternatively call us at +91-9816618166 (Open 8 AM – 8 PM from Monday – Saturday and 8 AM – 5 PM on Sunday).
- medzone customer care team will verify the claim made by the customer within 48 (forty eight) business hours from the time of receipt of complaint.
- Once the claim is verified as genuine and reasonable, medzone will initiate the collection of product(s) to be returned.
- The customer will be required to pack the product(s) in the original manufacturer’s packaging.
- Refund will be completed within 30 (thirty) days from date of reverse pick up (if required).
3. MEDICAL TEST:
- In case of medical tests, a Refund request may be raised in the following cases:
- If the patient has suffered from Haematoma or any prick related injury;
- If the report has been challenged and no proper justification (i.e. reasonable clarification provided either by medzone or the diagnostic centre) has been provided;
- If the time limit within which a report has to be provided to the patient is breached by 48 (forty eight) hours and no proper justification (i.e reasonable clarification provided either by medzone or the diagnostic centre) has been provided.
4. REFUND PROCESS:
In all the above cases, if the claim is found to be valid, Refund will be made as mentioned below:
- Order placed through an online wallet will be credited to the wallet; and
- Order placed through cash on delivery will be refunded through fund transfer to customer bank account.
5. ONLINE CONSULTATION:
In case of online consultation, a customer will be eligible to raise a request for Refund only in case the consultation query is not replied within the specified timeline.
The customer is required to raise the Refund request with medzone customer care within 48 (forty eight) hours from the time of submission of query or receiving of response. The request for the Refund will be validated by the medzone customer care team.
In case of valid Refund, the same will be done by crediting the bank account of the customer. Refund process shall be completed within 30 (thirty) days from the date of submission of the request for Refund.
6. SHIPPING CHARGES
Estimated shipping charges are calculated as per the value of the order and can be viewed in the cart section at the time of checkout. For any further shipping related information, please write to email@example.com
For any further Refund related information, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
7. CANCELLATION POLICY
The customer can cancel the order for the product till medzone ships it. Orders once shipped cannot be cancelled. The customer can cancel the order for the medical test till the collection of samples.
There may be certain orders that medzone partners are unable to accept and service and these may need to be cancelled. Some situations that may result in your order being cancelled include, non-availability of the product or quantities ordered by you or inaccuracies or errors in pricing information specified by our partners.
medzone also reserves the right to cancel any orders that classify as ‘Bulk Order’ as determined by medzone as per certain criteria. An order can be classified as ‘Bulk Order’ if it meets with the below mentioned criteria, which may not be exhaustive, viz:
- Products ordered are not for self-consumption but for commercial resale;
- Multiple orders placed for same product at the same address;
- Bulk quantity of the same product ordered;
- Invalid address given in order details;
- Any malpractice used to place the order.
No cancellation charges shall be levied for cancellation of an order in accordance with the terms of this policy.